Profeta FarmsJoin the Revolution
Are you interested in joining our mission? There are many ways to work on our farm or in our market, and we’re always looking for new additions to our team. Come join us!
Our Core Values:
- Product Excellence – We strive to produce superior quality foods that are not only healthy but also taste and look great. We go above and beyond the organic standards in our efforts to meet this goal.
- Transparency – Being transparent to our community and ourselves is the only way to conduct business responsibly. We keep no secrets about how our operation is run, building a trusting relationship with our customers and team members.
- Biologically Vibrant – Healthy Soils yields Healthy People. To that end, we grow our crops using regenerative farming practices, always bearing in mind that we are stewards of the land. This fully mineralized and biologically active foundation lends its health to the plants that grow in it, a trend that follows the food chain all the way up to the consumer.
- Pasture Centered Farming – Our livestock are provided with the highest level of humane care available. They will be able to express their natural behaviors outdoors on pasture, without restriction. Their welfare is of utmost importance to us.
- Work that Matters – We produce food that helps others achieve greater health. To attract and retain dedicated team members who are passionate about this goal, we aim to provide a great working environment with ample opportunities for growth and development.
- Teamwork – We could not be successful without a dedicated team. Through effective collaboration we can achieve our goals. We treat each other fairly, with dignity and respect, and believe that communication must be open and direct.
- Innovative – We utilize a blend of modern techniques matched with old world principles as a way of producing food efficiently, while adhering to sound, safe organic farming practices. We also embrace and drive change in the marketplace.
- Education – An informed community is crucial to our success. Wherever possible, we seek to enrich our customers’ knowledge of farming, health, and food.
803 U.S. Highway 202
Readington NJ 08853
Latest news & updates
NEW Retail Hours:
Profeta Farms strives to create a diverse food system that promotes healthy soil, plants, animals, and people. Our onsite full-service Market is open seven days a week and carries a selection of farm fresh raw products, as well as foods thoughtfully prepared by our chefs. We’re here daily to help you revolutionize the way you eat.