About Profeta Farms
Profeta Farms is a 1200 acre multifaceted certified organic livestock and vegetable farm dedicated to changing the way food is produced and distributed. We aim to produce a wide range of high-quality foods so that our customers may buy the majority of their food from a single local, organic, responsible source. Profeta Farms is opening a new 25,000 square-foot grocery store with a strong focus on prepared foods.
Our Core Values
- Product Excellence – We go above and beyond organic standards to produce superior quality foods that not only are healthy, but taste and look great, too.
- Transparency – We keep no secrets about how our operation is run, building a trusting relationship with our customers and team members.
- Biologically Vibrant – Healthy soils yield healthy people. We grow crops using regenerative farming practices, resulting in nutrient-rich foods and healthier consumers.
- Pasture-Centered Farming – Our livestock are provided with the highest level of humane care available because their welfare is important to us. They are able to express their natural behaviors outdoors on pasture, without restriction.
- Work that Matters – Our team is passionate about producing and sharing food that helps others achieve greater health. Together, we create a positive work environment with ample opportunities for growth and development.
- Teamwork – We succeed because of our team members treat each other fairly, with dignity and respect, and believe in open and direct communication.
- Innovative – We blend modern techniques with old world principles to produce food efficiently, while adhering to sound, safe organic farming practices. We call this common-sense farming. We embrace and drive change in the marketplace.
- Education – Our team members are enthusiastic about sharing knowledge of farming, health, and food, enriching our customers and our community.