Profeta FarmsGiving Back
Profeta Farms’ mission is to improve the health of our community by growing a variety of foods using common-sense organic farming practices, resulting in nutrient-dense foods, and to provide high-quality foods to the community through a single local, organic, responsible source.
Our passionate founders believe the best ways we can improve the way we eat, live, and treat the world around us, is through education and supporting our community.
We are proud to support like-minded organizations looking to positively impact the world around us. If you’re seeking a donation from Profeta Farms, your organization must fall into one of the following categories:
- Sustainable agriculture
- Organic food systems
- Community-based and community-friendly activity within 30 miles of Profeta Farms Market in Readington, NJ
To be considered, your organization must:
- be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization;
- be able to provide 501(c)(3) number;
- submit your donation request 6-8 weeks prior to the date of your event or need; and
- complete the Request Application and submit in person at Profeta Farms Market at 803 US Highway 202 in Readington, NJ. This gives us a chance to meet you and learn more about your organization. (Mailed or emailed applications will not be accepted.)
You will receive an email confirming receipt of the application. You will be contacted directly if your donation request is approved.
All donations must be picked up at Profeta Farms Market at 803 US Highway 202 in Readington, NJ.
Thank you so much for your interest in working with Profeta Farms to improve our community.
803 U.S. Highway 202
Readington NJ 08853
Latest news & updates
NEW Retail Hours:
Profeta Farms strives to create a diverse food system that promotes healthy soil, plants, animals, and people. Our onsite full-service Market is open seven days a week and carries a selection of farm fresh raw products, as well as foods thoughtfully prepared by our chefs. We’re here daily to help you revolutionize the way you eat.